Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Digitla Writing Style: Social Media in Advertising and Marketing

  Photo Credit: "Like Stamp"by

catspyjamasnzis licensed under CC.

  • What stood out to me most about Chapter 5, was "Earned Exposure" and how companies and business rely on word of mouth to spread consumer positivity. This is interesting to me because I, myself am someone who checks and posts reviews about almost everything I partake in. I'm a big foodie and YELP is one of my favorite sites that I frequently visit before I try a new place to eat. Just as positive reviews can help, negative reviews have a high impact as well and customer care is essential. I see many business owners addressing issues online which allow them to handle it in a structed way and can assist in diffusing these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Plan & Recording

The Cougar Life